As announced in News & Blog posting on 3 November, IBMT membership subscription rates will be going up by £5 a year from 1 January 2018.
This is the first increase for five years and only the second time that rates have gone up since we were founded in 2001. Meanwhile, our activities have expanded considerably in recent years – and the costs of running the IBMT have risen accordingly.
IBMT Trustees hope that members will understand why we’ve had to raise subscriptions and will continue to support our work to keep alive the memory and spirit of the International Brigades.
The new annual membership rates for UK residents are as follows:
• Concessionary (unwaged, on benefits or receiving National Minimum Wage): £17.50
• Standard: £25
• Household (up to four people at same address): £30
The new annual rates for overseas membership are as follows:
• Concessionary: £22.50 / 25 euros / US$30
• Standard: £30 / 35 euros / US$40
• Household (up to four people at same address): £35 / 40 euros / US$45
Please note that the higher non-UK rates reflect the additional postage required to send the IBMT magazine overseas.
Posted on 10 December 2017.